Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing in Action

Go down 
+2
Colovice
ElaineLardie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ElaineLardie
Admin
ElaineLardie

Missing in Action Empty
PostSubject: Missing in Action   Missing in Action EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:02 pm

If you're planning on taking a break from the game, or have to leave for any reason for extended periods of time but still wish to remain in corp please post here. You do not have to tell everyone why if it is personal, just send Colovice or I a message about it.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightelites.forumotion.net
Colovice
Admin

Missing in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in Action   Missing in Action EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:04 pm

People I already know about:
-PrimeIV20
-GenSharpShooter
Back to top Go down
Primesant IV20

Missing in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in Action   Missing in Action EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Yeah, sorry i'm MIA.. I've been messaging Colo. The raise I was promised was delayed a few months, and rent is kicking my ass. I'm still very much interested to be part of the corp, once things get stable for me, i'll be back.. Thanks for keeping my membership..
Back to top Go down
Kronos Rex

Missing in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in Action   Missing in Action EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:51 am

im still around(ish) just takin a break. ill be on more this winter. when its too damn cold to set foot outside for fear of yeti's and polar bears
Back to top Go down
Guile

Missing in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in Action   Missing in Action EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Greeting my dear Midnight Eliteers,

Just wanted to take this opportunity to say how much I've enjoyed being with the Elites. I'll be taking a wee bit of a break from EVEing for a while. Not sure of a time line as to when I'll be back, but, when I'm back I would love to still be an Elite if thats feasible.

Thank you all for the fun and funny conversations.

Fly safe my Friends and a whole hearty care-bear-stare Wink

Guile
Back to top Go down
admiralsauron

Missing in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in Action   Missing in Action EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 am

hey im gonna mia for a few months cause my subscription ends today and i have exams so i wont be back till the summer and i would like to remain in the corp thnx for retaining my membership
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing in Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing in Action   Missing in Action Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing in Action
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Midnight Elites :: Missing in Action-
Jump to: